Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award? It sounds great!

Well, as usual I always check my blogspot account. And, how great! There was a surprise for me! My twin-sister, Dini gave me a Stylish Blogger Award. Emm...actually I am not good enough in fashion, and I never wanted to be a stylish girl. But, never mind, someone who are proud with herself, I think she is stylish! Yihaa...

As the winner of this award, there are 4 things that I have to do.

1. Thank and link to the person who awarded me this award
Hey, Dini my twin sister, thank you so dummy much for this award. Actually, don't you think it's a little nepotism? Haha, but never mind (again). Keep in peaceful, Dumd-Dumb :p

2. Share 8 things about myself
  • I am scoliosis, and I am proud to be scolioser. I hope the world can see every scolioser's spirit and smile everyday, and I hope the world can live with us with no more hegde between us.
  • My writing, my mouth. I do love to write. I can't live without words. And one of my dreams is become a writer, someday.
  • Actually, I am humorist. But, I can't speak too much even with my bestfriend. I am not good in communication. I don't know why.
  • I am the freak purple lover. Again and again I don't know why I love purple so damnnnnnn much! I think it's very "me". That's all.
  • I am not good at all in English. But I try to use English. Don't you ever judge me like "I am not loving Indonesian", I use this just for learning.
  • Though I have a twin sister, I am exactly not like her. Face, character, and so on.
  • I want to be a teacher, someday. I wanna share my life without a big salary. But, big smile.
  • I am not fashionable. But, I love what's I wear. I love something traditional, theater, song, and so on.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that i have recently discovered
So...this is the time for...*drum-roll*... Blogger Award! Tararararat... I give this award to creatif, unique, and great bloggers, in my version. LOL.
4. Contact those blogger and tell them about their awards
Okay, I've done :)

8 comments:

  1. wah ada akunya hehehe thanks dina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waah ada aku... thanks yaaa dinaaa :DDD salam skoliosis!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sama-sama, kak...
    Salam skoliosis juga :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ada pepen ada pepen :D yeayeayeayeay xixixi
    thank you sooo much ya dinaa :D
    keep writing, englishmu perfectly beautiful kok

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, Pepen.
    Kamu juga keep writing, ah ini mah English masih belajar, but thank you yaa :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment here